Seiten

Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2014

Maybe. Does it matter?

I do not understand why you act like this with me. I thought that you supported me in that. But maybe it was all a lie. Maybe you do not find me interesting anymore. Maybe you do not love me anymore...
Maybe I should accept that I am an annoying person. Maybe I should accept that I am not good enough. That you are tired of my sadness and of me talking non-stop. Maybe you cannot stand my bad things anymore. Maybe you are tired of me. Maybe I do not know when I should shut up and stop being annoying. Maybe you are tired of my immaturity, my dependence, my fears...
Maybe it is time for me to mature. It does not matter if I still love you more than my own life. It does not matter if you still are the reason why I get up every morning. It does not matter if you still are the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep. It does not matter.
Does it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen